If you are interested in providing a guest post for my site, please review the following guidelines.
- Your guest post must be related to topics on my site. Preferably related to writing, blogging, marketing, self-publishing or entrepreneurship. Being related to being an author or author-entrepreneur or creative entrepreneur also helps.
- Please limit your guest post to 500 to 1,000 words. Longer posts are acceptable if you need to explain the topic further.
- Your guest post may not include excessive profanity, obscenity, or otherwise offensive material.
- I reserve the right to edit and proofread any guest posts beforehand and make possible changes.
- I reserve the right to refuse your guest post submission if I feel the content is not topical or is offensive.
- I recognise that guest posts are a great opportunity for promotion, and I encourage you to include links to your books, website, and social media within your post. I also request that you do the reverse by linking to your guest post on your website and social media platforms.
If you accept these guidelines and would like to provide a guest post, please fill out the contact form below with a brief (few sentences) proposal and requested publication date. I will respond to your request within a week. Once accepted, you can write your post and email it to me, and I will post it on my blog and social media sites.