It’s easier than ever to start a blog nowadays, but running a successful blog that actually gets traffic is another thing. One thing I hear a lot of bloggers say is the hardest part about running a blog is getting traffic to it.
Here are 5 tips to increase your blog traffic:
- Write content targeted at your audience. By writing content for your target audience, they’re much more likely to share it.
- Share your post on Facebook groups. One of my biggest sources of traffic is by sharing my posts on different Facebook groups.
- Use Triberr. I love the blogging tribe platform Triberr and it’s a great place to get extra traffic from. You can sign up for free and join different tribes in your particular blogging niche.
- Pay attention to SEO. If you want your blog post to shelf and Google, pay attention to SEO (search engine optimisation). If you’re using a platform such as WordPress, use a good plug-in such as SEO by Yoast.
- Schedule your posts on social media. Schedule your posts on sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest using a social media scheduler such as Buffer or Pindrill. Or two of my favourite social media schedulers are Coschedule and Smarterqueue.
What tips do you have for increasing blog traffic? I’d love to hear them!