Finding inspiration for blog post topics can be hard no matter whether you’re an author or not, or what niche you write in. It’s even harder if, like me, you have more than one blog.
Here are 5 ways of finding blog posts:
- Read A lot. By reading a lot you’ll often find inspiration for topics for your particular blog topic. Whether it be books, magazines or other people’s blog. You’ll find a wealth of inp[siration just by reading.
- Social media. A lot of people may think social media is just wasting time but browsing posts for your particular niche. Pinterest is a great social media platform not only for driving traffic to your blog but for finding ideas for your blog topics.
- Take notes. Taking notes and writing by hand is a great way of getting the creative juices flowing.
- Talk to your readers and encourage comments. Find out what they need answers to and create blog posts from those questions.
- Do keyword research. I don’t stuff keywords into anything I write. To do this I think of a general topic that I’m considering writing about and use a tool such as keywordtool.io to find out if that is a popular search term.
How do you find inspiration for you blog topics?