Most authors struggle with marketing. Between writing the book, going through edit and sorting out publication it can be hard to fit marketing in too.
But marketing is an essential requirement to any author whether you’re traditionally or self published and there’s a lot of things you can do to market your book even if you have a only a limited time to do so each day.
What if you could market your book in just fifteen minutes?
Here are 10 way to market your book fast:
- Write a blog post about what inspired your latest book
- Post updates of your writing or new release on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Pitch a guest post to blogs in your niche or fiction about your latest book.
- Create a Pinterest board about topics in your book or themes related to it. Include things like articles or character sketches and images.
- Send an email to your email list asking for reviewers to sign up to get an ARC copy of your latest book.
- Update your author bio or book descriptions.
- Share a video or podcast to update your readers on your latest work.
- Email book bloggers and ask them if they’d be interested in reviewing your latest book.
- Post a bog post with an excerpt from your book.
- Create images or infographics about your book or with snippets from your book and post them on social media.
What tips do you have for promoting your book?