Do you ever feel like you’re publishing your blog posts and not getting anywhere? Traffic is one of the hardest things for bloggers to get and it’s the one thing we usually want most. Nothing’s worse than spending hours on your blog only to realise that no one is visiting it.
- Your Facebook page – your Facebook fan page is a great place to share your posts.
- Your newsletter – I don’t send my blog posts out to my newsletter all the time, but it’s a great way to share your content with your readers.
- Pinterest – I love Pinterest! It’s one of the best places to get traffic for your blog.
- Facebook groups – using Facebook groups has been one of the best strategies I’ve found of glowing my blog. If you’re not using Facebook groups to share your blog posts in you’re missing out. It’s a great way to build a following by interacting with other blogs on the groups.
- Twitter – Twitter is a slower platform to gain traffic from but it can be a great way of gaining new followers and growing your traffic.
- Google Plus – This is often an overlooked social media platform but it’s always a good idea to share your post on Google plus as it helps rank your posts and blog higher in Google.
- LinkedIn and LinkedIn groups – LinkedIn is another overlooked platform since it’s thought my some to be just a place to find jobs on, but there are hundreds of LinkedIn groups where you can ch=share your posts and start building a following there by interacting with the groups.
- Quora blogs – an online forum where people can ask questions, but they also now have a special blog function where you can share your posts on there.
- StumbleUpon – StumbleUpon is another great social media platform for bloggers to share their posts on.
- Tribber – Tribber is a platform where you join blog tribes. Once you join you can join different tribes then share your blog posts on there. It’s been a great source of traffic for me since I started using it.
Where do you like sharing your blog posts?